Judicial Separation Solicitor Services Dublin
Maura Hurley Solicitors is one of Dublin’s best know Family Law Solicitors based in the Ormond Building, 31-36 Ormond Quay Upper, Dublin 7 and specialises in Legal Separation Agreements.
Maura Hurley Solicitors Dublin will help you decide whether a Judicial Separation is appropriate for you, the options and when it might be in your interests to start the process.
We are issue focussed and will look to achieve practical and cost-effective solutions. We will consider the options, provide you with guidance and advice and signpost you to other third parties to assist you through the process.
An application for a Decree of Judicial Separation may be made in either the Family Circuit Court or in the High Court.
The grounds for a Decree of Judicial separation are as follows:
1. That the parties have been living separate and apart (living separate lives) for a period of at least one year immediately prior to the date of the application for a Decree of Judicial Separation.
2. The Respondent has committed Adultery
3. That the Respondent has behaved in such a way that the applicant cannot reasonably be expected to live with the Respondent.
4. That there has been desertion of the applicant by the respondent for a continuous period of at least one year one year prior to the application for a Decree of Judicial Separation.
5. That the marriage has broken down to the extent that the court is satisfied that in all the circumstances that a normal marital relationship has not existed between the parties for a period of at least one year immediately preceding the date of the application for a decree of judicial separation.
The court has the Jurisdiction to make Pension Adjustment Orders Property Adjustment Orders, Custody and Access Orders, Maintenance Orders, Orders under the Domestic Violence Acts such as Safety and Barring Orders and any further orders within the Jurisdiction of the Courts.
Please contact Maura Hurley Solicitors for assistance with your application., and she will provide a nationwide service .Applications for a Decree of Judicial Separation can be made in the Family Circuit Court or the High Court.
Contact Maura Hurley today on 086 778 7444 or contact here