We act for individuals and corporates who are the subject of inaccurate media coverage which has resulted in harm to the individual or corporates.
We successfully advise and represent our clients in the following areas:
- Good name and reputation management for individuals, companies and organisations
- Advice upon constitutional rights including good name and reputation in defamation cases and a right to a fair trial in contempt proceedings
- Privacy law upon media intrusion
Defamatory allegations are made more often now than ever before, particularly with the advent of internet chatrooms and of e-mails. If you or your business have been the victim of defamation, or are defending a claim of defamation, we can help.
Our firm specialises in:
- Malicious falsehood
- Pre-publication advice
In relation to statements made in:
- Newspaper and magazine articles
- Television and radio broadcasts
Contact Maura Hurley today on 086 778 7444 or contact here