Maura Hurley Solicitors is one of Dublin’s best know Family Law Solicitors based in the Ormond Building, 31-36 Ormond Quay Upper, Dublin 7
Your challenges: Family breakdown can be a very difficult and emotional period for all concerned. You need to find an expert family law solicitor you can trust. In dealing with the end of a relationship, or concerns about children, you need practical guidance as well as constructive, cost effective legal advice.
How we can support you: We can help and advise you in all aspects of family law, including:
- Divorce or civil partnership dissolution
- Children – arrangements for where your child should live, how often they see each parent and for child support
- Unmarried couples
- Domestic abuse
- Financial settlements on divorce – options and ways to protect assets
- International divorce or children related issues
- Pensions on divorce
- Separation agreements
- Wealth and asset protection – cohabitation contracts
Link to the Children and Family Relationships Act 2015
The strength you need
We will provide a friendly, responsive and jargon-free service offering pragmatic advice and excellent value for money.
We draw on our years of experience and the expert advice offered by the firm. Wherever you are located, our family law solicitors based in Dublin can help you.
Maura Hurley, Solicitor, is a member of the Private Practitioners Scheme (Legal Aid) in Dublin
To discuss your case contact the office of Maura Hurley Solicitors on 086 7787444 or click here to email
Tel: 086 7787444